Friday, May 17, 2013

Recently, I jumped on the band wagon of coconut oil and apple cider vineger. Coconut oil, being a lot more fun and a lot better smelling, I decided to start making some products for my friends. I recently made my first batch of what I like to call "Lil' ZiZi's Natural Coconut Butter." (Lillian ZiZi is my 1 year old daughter) Its made from virgin coconut oil, vitamin e, and essential oil. Essential oil is only added if you want a fragrance besides the natural coconut scent. Currently I have lavender, eucalyptus and sweet orange. I love the way it melts in to my skin leaving it feeling soft and hydrated. Not to mention with no preservatives or toxic ingredients to soak in to your body! I love it! It is so safe, I also use it on my daughter! So, next was on to "Lil' ZiZi's Natural Sugar Scrub," containing seal salt, raw sugar, virgin coconut oil, vitamin e and essential oil if requested. The scrub has the same scents available.


Here is a photo of my first batch! Labels are in the works. Currently available are 8oz jars of each product. Coconut Butter $8.50 and Sugar Scrub for $9.00.



I will be making my second batch this weekend, which has already been pre-ordered. I will be making a 3rd batch in the next 2 weeks and will have paypal and shipping ready to go!

Let me know of any fun recipes you know about and maybe I can get ideas and start jarring it up for you, or share your experience with coconut oil!

Here is a link to 1001 uses of coconut oil. I love this stuff! http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/hwnl_9-4.htm

Thank you so much!
Charla and Lil ZiZi

No comments:

Post a Comment